I think there is a problem with my pedal, what do I do?
It’s much easier to contact us here than it is to ask people on social media what to do!
What is the warranty on the pedals?
What is the return policy?
If the pedal was purchased direct from us:
- You have 14 days from the day you receive your pedal to decide if you like it or not. If you return it, it must contain all shipping and packing material and be in new condition.
If you purchased the pedal from a dealer:
- Refer to the dealers returns policy.
Do your pedals ship with Power Supply Units (PSUs) ?
My pedal started having a hiss/noise/problem...
Why does the bottom end of my tone sound like it's compressing horribly when I play through my distortion pedal?
I've noticed that when I first plug my Pinnacle Deluxe in, the boost takes a second or two to kick it, is this normal?
When I turn my Ego Compressor on, the signal gets brighter regardless of where I set the tone knob, is this right?
What is the difference between the Plexi-Drive, Plextortion, Superplex and Pinnacle?
Why don't I sound like the sound clips?
What is a buffer and do I need one?
What order do I put my effects in?
How to Set Your Pedal Order – Univibe/Phase/Chorus & Distortion
How to Set Your Pedal Order – Wah vs Distortion
That Pedal Show – Pedal Order Basics: What Goes Where & Why?
Is the order the same if I use my amp's distortion?
What about a volume pedal? Where do I put it?
How much does the dB+ boost the signal?
Are there any sound differences between the Pinnacle standard with the toggle boost switch and the Deluxe with the stomp boost switch?
What does the internal trim pot on the Pinnacle Deluxe actually do?
I see a lot of trimpots in some of the pedals, can I tweak these to get different sounds?
What are the power requirements for the pedals?
We advise you use a good quality power supply for your pedals. Each pedal was designed to run at 9v DC and will perform as designed when being run that way.
Some pedals can be run at 18v and that will increase the clean headroom and make the gain sweep more noticeable or just make it louder. Those marked with a tick can be used up to 18v, those marked with a cross cannot – please do not attempt it with any marked with a cross as warranty does not cover when the incorrect power is applied.
Please ensure that you are running a negative center pin.
- Gearbox – 52mA
- Ratsbane – 2.5mA (3.2mA at 18v)
- Belle / Claymore – 11.4mA (14.1mA at 18v)
- Mini Plexi Drive – 1.4mA (2.3mA at 18v)
- Terraform – 107mA (108mA at 18v)
- Fuzztration– 18mA (23.3mA at 18v)
- Mini Faux Spring Reverb – 64.3mA (69.5mA at 18v)
- Reflection – 73.8mA (77.5mA at 18v)
- Equator – 23.9mA (31.9mA at 18v)
- Paisley Deluxe – 32.8mA (39.8mA at 18v)
- Pantheon – 17.4mA (18.8mA at 18v)
- Tumnus Deluxe – 70.3mA
- Ethereal – 64mA (68mA at 18v)
- Dracarys – 29mA (31mA at 18v)
- Paisley Drive – 12mA (15mA at 18v)
- Hot Wired v2 – 25mA (28mA at 18v)
- Dual Fusion – 24mA (27mA at 18v)
- Plexi-Drive Deluxe – 26mA (27mA at 18v)
- Plexi-Drive – 7mA (8mA at 18v)
- Tweed’57 – 7mA (9mA at 18v)
- Thirty Something – 17mA (23mA at 18v)
- Clarksdale – 18mA (20mA at 18v)
- Pinnacle – 7mA (8mA at 18v)
- Pinnacle Deluxe v2 – 26mA (27mA at 18v)
- cataPulp – 24mA (26mA at 18v)
- Triple Wreck – 23mA
- Euphoria – 12mA (14mA at 18v)
- Tumnus – 21mA
- Sovereign – 12mA (13mA at 18v)
- Velvet Fuzz – 27mA
- Faux Tape Echo v2 – 42mA (55mA at 18v)
- Ego Compressor – 11mA (12mA at 18v)
- Mini Ego Compressor – 5mA (7mA at 18v)
- Latitude Deluxe – 42mA (44mA at 18v)
- Latitude Standard – 34mA (36mA at 18v)
- dB+ – 6mA (8mA at 18v)
- Plextortion – 12mA
- Faux Tape Echo (tap) – 40mA
- Pinnacle Deluxe v1 – 9mA
- Black’65 – 3mA
- Decibel+ – 6mA
- SLOstortion – 15mA
- Faux Analog Echo – 29mA
- Faux Spring Reverb – 78mA
- Cranked OD – 17mA
- Hot Wired v1- 10mA
- Faux Tape Echo – 33mA
- Clean Buffer – 9mA
- Super Plex – 8mA
- Underdog – 14mA
- Cranked AC – 3mA
- Nirvana Chorus – 13mA
- Leviathan Fuzz – 12mA
List last updated: 10 Aug 2021